AGV SPORTS GROUP AUSTRALIA WARRANTY POLICY:
Every AGV Sports product features a one-year warranty from its purchase date to the original buyer for manufacture defects. A product recognized as defective by AGV Sports Group Australia will be repaired or replaced at AGV Sports Group Australia's discretion.
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
AGV Sports Group Australia will only warranty products purchased from authorised AGV Sport dealers within Australia.
Certain authorised Australian retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included.
If you are not sure if the seller is an authorised Australian AGV Sport dealer, please contact the seller and request business name, physical address and phone number. To verify if the seller is an authorised dealer please contact our customer service on +61 2 6331-8881. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
AGV Sports Group Australia is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
The AGV Sports Group Australia warranty does not cover:
1. Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen etc.).
2. Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
3. Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unapproved modifications or normal wear and tear.
4. Consumable materials including knee pucks, armour padding etc.
5. Products purchased outside of Australia.
6. Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorised Service Centre.
7. Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
At AGV Sport Australia, we can provide product repairs and/or refurbishment services. For example, if the suit has been damaged in a crash, we may be able to restore it to a near original look. If your product is under warranty, we will carry out a full examination of the product. If it is found to be faulty due to original manufacture, we will repair or replace the garment at our discretion. If your warranty is expired, we will still be glad to refurbish your garments for the appropriate cost including shipping and handling charges. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: email@example.com
Shop No. 7/8, Ground Floor,
Adam Mahal, 143-147,
Mumbai 400034. India.
Tel: 00 91 22 65879696 / 23526038